1. It is extremely important to understand that once an application is initiated or submitted then you must not start or submit another application against the same passport number.
2. Any and all subsequent applications shall be rejected by the Government of India due to redundancy/duplicity.
3. It is strictly advised to finish and complete only one application and not submit more than one application. You shall not be granted any other visa against the same passport till the time your previous visa is still valid even if any details are incorrect in the visa.
4. Once an application is submitted or visa is granted against a passport, it cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded. Applicants are advised to be most careful about the details submitted in the applications and must review before finally making the payment.
5. It is strictly advised not submit more than one applications at the same time and only the same application be completed that was initiated.
6. If there is any query about duplicity/redundancy then you must contact immediately on the 24X7 Customer care number and get it checked before proceeding further to avoid any kind of hassle.