Business Visa is given to participate in business activities in another country. A permanent job can also be included in this and a work visa can be taken for that. A separate visa is given for a job in another country. Achieving this is a bit difficult. It is valid for a few more days as compared to a business visa.
There are many advantages of taking an India Business e-Visa. The process of applying for a visa has been simplified through an online application form. Applicants will no longer need to travel to any Indian Embassy to apply for their visa. Direct application can be made online via our website. To apply for an e-Visa for India, the applicant just needs his/her valid passport, a debit or credit card and an e-mail address. Once accepted, the e-Visa for India is sent to the applicant's mail. To travel to India, the applicant needs to print a copy of their e-Visa to carry with them during their stay in the country.
What can Indian Business Visa be used for?
Indian Business Visa can be used for - :
- It helps you to attend multiple business meetings in India.
- It is very helpful in visiting India and exploring business opportunities and meet with potential partners, clients, or suppliers.
- Business visa can be used to conducting research by working with local institutions.
- It allows you to attending trade shows and let you participate without the need for a traditional visa.
- For pursuing investment opportunities, business visa can a great option. You can meet with potential partners and investees during your visit.
|Albania||Andorra||Angola||Anguilla||Antigua & Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia||Aruba||Australia|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Botswana||Brazil||Brunei||Bulgaria||Burundi||Cambodia||Cameroon||Canada|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Island||Chile||China||Hong Kong||Macau||Colombia||Comoros||Cook Islands|
|Costa Rica||Cote d'lvoire||Croatia||Cuba||Cyprus||Czech Republic||Denmark||Djibouti||Dominica|
|Dominican Republic||East Timor||Ecuador||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea||Eritrea||Estonia||Fiji||Finland|
|Netherlands||New Zealand||Nicaragua||Niger Republic||Niue Island||Norway||Oman||Palau||Palestine|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru||Philippines||Poland||Portugal||Qatar||Romania|
|Russia||Rwanda||St Christopher and Nevis||St Lucia||St Vincent & Grenadines||Samoa||San Marino||Saudi Arabia||Senegal|
|Serbia||Seychelles||Sierra Leone||Singapore||Slovakia||Slovenia||Solomon Islands||South Africa||Spain|
|Tonga||Trinidad & Tobago||Turks & Caicos Island||Tuvalu||United Arab Emirates||Uganda||Ukraine||United kingdom||Uruguay|
|United States||Uzbekistan||Vanuatu||Vatican City||Venezuela||Vietnam||Zambia||Zimbabwe|
|Qatar||Saudi Arabia||Sri Lanka||Tajikistan||Uzbekistan|
What is The Process of Application?
The Indian Business Visa application process with us is very simple. All you have to do is:
- Fill out the application form carefully. Choose your processing time.
- Remember to scan and attach the required documents to your form before submitting it.
- Make payments for your apps using your preferred payment method.
The documents required for a business eVisa are:
- Completed business visa application form.
- Valid travel document and re-entry permit from the applicant's country of origin or residence (if the applicant has lived in the country of residence for at least 2 years).
- Documents proving the financial status of foreign nationals.
- Documents confirming or proving that foreign nationals have experience in the desired field of activity.
- A copy of a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, which must be renewed prior to departure.
What business activities are permitted with an e-India Business Visa?
The following business-related chores are allowed with an e-business visa for India:
- Attend business events and meetings
- Meetings with (potential) suppliers, customers and other business partners
- Product delivery, installation or maintenance
- Advice, implementation or provision of other services to companies
Benefits of Indian Business Visa
- This allows continuous stay of up to 180 days on a business visa to India.
- A business visa for India itself is valid for 1 year and it is a multiple entry visa.
- Holders can enter India from any of 29 airports and 5 seaports.
- Port Blair
- Indian Business Visa holders can exit India from any approved Immigration Checkpoint (ICP).
What are some important facts you need to know about the Indian E-Business Visa?
- India business visa cannot be changed or extended once issued.
- An individual can apply for a maximum of 2 e-business visas in a calendar year.
- If you already hold an international travel document or diplomatic passport, you are not eligible to apply for an Indian e-Business Visa.
- This visa is valid for a maximum of 180 days from the date of issue and allows multiple entry into India.
- Applicants must have sufficient funds in their bank account to support them during their stay in the country.
- When submitting the application, the applicant must be able to present a round-trip or onward ticket.
- eBusiness visas are available to citizens of more than 165 countries including the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Processing time for eBusiness visa applications is usually 72 hours and visa fees vary depending on the nationality of the applicant.
- E-business visas do not allow work in India and travellers engaging in non-business activities may require a different type of visa.
- eBusiness visa holders are required to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of their arrival in India.
- It is recommended that you apply for the e-business visa well in advance of your intended travel date to avoid delays or problems in the application process.